In this how to guide, we walk you threw the process of searching for and claiming your business in MyZenda if it ALREADY exists in our directory.
1. Search for your business to see if it exists.
2. In the search results, when you find your business, click on the business card listing that represents your company.
3. From within your individual business profile page, click on the button on the left hand side that says, “CLAIM THIS BUSINESS”.
4. A pop-up window will appear and fill out your complete business information (your full name, business email, business phone # and when you’re done, click on the green “CLAIM THIS BUSINESS” button.
5. Upon submission of your complete business information, 2 things will happen:
a. You will receive an automated email to the business email address you submitted with an activation link that you must click for verification.
b. The MyZenda Content Team may call you verify the validity of your business information.
6. Upon completion of verification, you will be able to access the FREE Starter Plan Business App features listed below.
- Searchable Business Listing
- Upload Your Profile & Banner Image
- Unlimited Business Categories
- Search Engine Optimized Pages
- Click to Call
- Receive Recommendations
- Receive & Respond to Reviews
- 2 Way Messaging System
- Online Reservation Booking System
- Email, In-app Support & Success Center